If you are a fully vaccinated traveller visiting or returning to St. Vincent and the Grenadines, please take careful note of our updated COVID-19 travel protocols (phase #15, commenced July 13, 2021).
Travellers who have been fully vaccinated (at least two weeks after final dose) with a COVID-19 vaccine that is recognised by the Ministry of Health MUST arrive with a negative PCR result (done no more than 72 hours before arrival) and documented evidence of vaccine (in English); may be retested on arrival in St. Vincent and the Grenadines; and (where mandated) MUST quarantine in a Tourism Authority / Ministry of Health approved hotel.
1) Travellers from ‘very high risk’ countries must quarantine for at least seven days
2) Travellers from ‘high risk’ countries must quarantine for 48 hours
3) Travellers from ‘medium risk’ countries must quarantine for 48 hours
4) Travellers from ‘low risk’ countries will not have to quarantine, as long as there is no evidence of onboard exposure and they are not in high risk occupations
The following are Ministry of Health approved COVID-19 vaccines:
– Oxford AstraZeneca (Vaxzevria), COVISHIELD, AstraZeneca (SK Bioscience)
– Janssen (Johnson & Johnson)
– Gamalaya (Sputnik V, Gam-Covid-Vac)
– Abdala, Soberana (Cuban vaccines)
The updated Government-approved quarantine accommodation list is available on the Discover St. Vincent and the Grenadines (SVG Tourism Authority) Facebook page.
Help us keep this disease in check by adhering to our COVID-19 travel protocols!